Advanced Security Systems
Advanced Security Systems
P &P Inter Corporation design and implement highly effective surveillance systems. We have been successful in delivering advanced CCTV solutions to our clients in various industries such as banking, manufacturing, petrochemical, energy, telecommunications, and logistics.
In addition to using high quality products and strong technical background, we focus on educating our clients on what current technology can or cannot achieve. We use engineers (not sales) to thoroughly study our client's requirements and realistically design a solution for the requirements in which it will serve.
An effective Networked CCTV starts with good understanding of technology and design. This is what at least 98% of installed Networked CCTVs in Thailand including large enterprises and governments failed to achieve
So many enterprises and government agencies faces problems related to ineffectiveness of Networked CCTVs. We find that the common technical problems are attributed to a combination of the following:
- Insufficient recorded image resolution or frame rate.
- Poor image quality due to equipment quality (cameras, lens, cables, digital video recorders).
- Poor image quality due to equipment interference.
- Improper understanding of day/night cameras.
- Improper understanding of camera minimum lighting (LUX ) specifications.
- Poor environmental lighting conditions (backlight / too dark).
- Improper camera housing.
- Insufficient image storage.
- Frequent storage failure.
- Frequent power adaptor failure.
- Frequent camera failure.
- Poor installation standards.
- Software instability.
- Performance specifications especially for CCTV and Optical Lens are described in quantitative terms (numbers), they do not translate into image quality. E.g., minimum illumination of 1 LUX doesn't tell you what kind of image you will get at 1 LUX. Low quality products widely sold in open market exploit this by publishing high specifications. Low quality components also do not last.
- The most important part of a successful delivery of Networked CCTV is the Operational Requirements and Design Phase, unfortunately, most CCTV vendors lack the required fundamental knowledge to educate customers and design an effective Networked CCTV.
- Some customers do not allocate enough budgets to implement quality systems.
- CCTV vendor's lack of commitment and responsibility
In 1996, Axis Communications launched the world's first IP camera. Since then, we have seen the new era of CCTV surveillance technology. IP cameras deliver unchallenged image quality along with many advanced features.P&P Telecom started delivering IP camera solutions in 2007, and continues to succeed in this market. We install around 300-400 IP cameras annually and have served clients in the following sector:
- Factories & Manufacturing
- Food & Beverage
- Royal Palace
P&P Inter Corporation is authorized Silver Partner of Axis , the world's #1 maker of IP cameras with worldwide market share of 33%. All of our CCTV project engineers and sales staffs are trained and Axis. The following are training courses completed by our teams:
- Axis Academy Level 1
- Axis Academy Level 2
- Milestone XProtect Enterprise & Corporate Certification
It is our policy to provide clients with appropriate education and advice about CCTV technology. We will gather your Operation Requirements and can submit a preliminary design that includes images that 95% resembles final result. Clients can be confident that P&P Inter Corporation will successfully design and implement Networked CCTVs to suit your requirements.