W e are data cabling specialist! We install Local Area Network (LAN) and Fiber Optic cables with materials, skills, and tools according to manufacturer's standards so your data infrastructure is guaranteed to perform and continue to perform at peak performance for at least 25 years.
P&P Intercorporation is recognized as one of the best network cabling company in Thailand in terms of expertise, quality, precision, and references. We install Local Area Network (LAN) and Fiber Optic cables with high standards using proper tools, skills, and test equipments. Our engineers are certified by product manufacturers and can provide clients with up to 25 years system warranty. In 2009, we installed more than 20,000 LAN and Fiber Optic ports for Kasikorn Bank and certified 25 years warranty, which completed on schedule. This is the largest Data Network Infrastructure project ever installed in a single building in Thailand.
- Data network infrastructure usually costs the least (around 5-10%) among the company's total IT budget, but it has the longest life cycle of all IT investments (15+ years or the lifetime of a building)
- Data cabling may seem as simple as electrical wiring, but this is not such case. Termination techniques, pulling force (tension), bend radius, polarity - all has effects on the system performance.
- Data network cabling can be extremely difficult to troubleshoot if something goes wrong. Faults are difficult to identify, performance degradation of installation will cause continuous loss of productivity, downtime can halt operations and business continuity. The labor to identify, locate, repair and test caneasily cost more than 10 times the cost of initial installation - not considering loss due to business impacts.
- System warranty is a guarantee by installer and backed up by product manufacturer that the system will perform as specified throughout the whole warranty period. In case any part of the system fails or degrades through normal use, the installer will resolve, fix, replace the fault - parts and labor are covered in such warranty. The manufacturer will be responsible if the installer, in any case, not able to perform the service.
- Only work done by certified installer would be eligible to receive certification for system warranty.
- Certified installers have proper skills, tools, and test equipments to do the work right on the first time - ensuring that the project completes on time.
1. Professional Team & Management
At P&P Inter Corporation, we maintains our own team of engineers and technicians to execute our cabling work. Unlike most other contractors, we do not believe in success through subcontracting. Although subcontracting option help control costs and risks, it is difficult to control quality and reliability. We only do subcontracting on site preparation work such as conduits, pipes, and insignificant civil work.
Our management policy enforces strong ethical standards. The company has low staff turnover rate so we are able to maintain experienced and committed human resources. Most of our project engineers and technicians have worked for P&P Telecom for over 5 years.
2. Skills & Trainings
Training is an integral part of the way we work. Our engineers undergo proper training and certification courses to ensure that they know what they need to know to be able to deliver work that adheres to safety and quality standards.We are probably one of the few companies in Thailand where all engineers have certification in cabling and CCTV technology.
Furthermore; our sales staffs are also certified in the product or service they present to clients. Following is a lists of certifications acquired by staffs of P&P Inter Corporation:
- Axis Academy Level 1
- Axis Academy Level 2
- AMP ACT I
- AMP ACT II
- AMP ACT III
- AMP ACT IV
- Systimax Design & Engineering
- Systimax Installation & Maintenance
In addition to installation that meets technical standards, technicians at P&P Inter Corporation pays attention to details. Completed work must be manageable, neat and clean. Pictures show actual installation details.
4. Tools & Test Equipments
Data network infrastructure, especially cables are installed once and expected to last a lifetime. Customers need to make sure that the installation is done correctly to guarantee that the system will continue to deliver 100% performance throughout the years under intended operating environment.
Cable system manufacturers recommend a set of tools and test equipments to be used to install their products But we find that most cabling companies in Thailand do not have such tools, instead they use generic tools that are cheaper that can "complete the installation". P&P Telecom uses proper tools to perform installations and tests according to manufacturer's requirements and international standards.
All test equipments are recalibrated periodically to comply to manufacturer's or calibration lab's requirements. Tools are constantly maintained such as cutting edges checked and replaced. We are positive that there are very few companies in Thailand that invests and maintain their tools and equipments like us.
Technicians at P&P Inter Corporation are trained to use proper tools and test equipments. The proven result is that we minimize errors, complete our projects on schedule, and our installed systems provide the highest level of reliability.
5. Products & Warranty
We are authorized partner of AMP and Systimax. Our engineers are trained and certified to install these products. P&P Inter Corporation can provide up to 25 years System Warranty for our installations.
System Warranty is a warranty issued by the product manufacturer certifying that the Data Network Infrastructure or Structured Cabling System has been installed using genuine parts, by certified technicians, and tested to pass all required standards. AMP issues 25-year System Warranty and Systimax issues 20-year System Warranty, meaning that the system will continue perform according to said standards throughout the warranty period. Under normal usage conditions, if the system fails to deliver the performance, the manufacturer will replace those parts including labor at no charge.
Most of the network cable installed in Thailand were not done according to required standards. Most common problem is customers find that the system failed to perform partially or completely shortly after being put into operation. These problems are usually associated with non-genuine parts, unproperly trained labor, use of unproper generic tools, and non-standard testing & reports (testers are very expensive).
Don't put your business at risk, use certified installer and System Warranty.